Irrigation, Municipal, Commercial, Potable or Non-Potable
Flow: 5 – 10,000+ GPM and more
Pressure: 150 psi and more
Pump Quantity: Single to Multiple
Stages: 2 – 10+
Input Power Requirements
Single Phase, 3 phase
Voltages: 208, 230, 480 (Other voltages can be configured)
How Vertical Multistage Pumps Work
Vertical multi-stage pumps use multiple impellers mounted on a single shaft to produce higher pressures than single impeller centrifugal pumps.
These highly efficient pumps require lower Net Positive Suction Head Available than other pump types, and are ideally suited for applications requiring high pressures.
We have built hundreds of pump stations utilizing vertical multi-stage pumps, from potable water systems to turf irrigation.
Our vertical multistage stations are designed and built according to industry best practices, and arrive pre-tested and ready to go—decreasing project lead times—increasing system uptime.
Custom Engineered Vertical Multistage Pump Stations
As a single-source pump station manufacturer for over 20 years, we have designed and built hundreds of pump stations utilizing vertical turbine pumps, engineering each station to suit specific application requirements.
Our vertical turbine pump stations are engineered and built according to industry best practices, with UL listed control panels and stations. And they arrive pre-tested and ready to go: Decreasing project lead times—increasing system uptime.
Contact Us: We’ll custom design and build a vertical multi-stage pump station that best meets your unique application requirements.
From initial design phase to installation, maintenance, and service—our engineers and technicians combine expertise with friendly service—ensuring that your pre-packaged vertical multi-stage pump station is designed, built, and performs to your exact needs and specifications.
Our experts work with you to design a system that best meets your requirements. Before building, we provide submittals containing complete information regarding the technical specs of all major system components, including pumps, valves, sensors, filters, and control panel components—as well as detailed CAD drawings and electrical schematics.
Manufacturing and Testing
Each pump station is manufactured in our UL certified manufacturing facility, then, they are rigorously tested according to site-specific conditions. This way, you’ll know that the station will arrive at the site ready to perform as required by your system.
System Start-up and Training
Our factory trained technicians know the pump station inside and out, and will provide comprehensive training to operators and/or owners. Each station also includes a comprehensive operations and maintenance manual providing essential information to extend the life of the system.
Service and Support
With 24/7 support, you get the peace of mind knowing that if your pump station faults, you can talk with a real factory trained technician with access to comprehensive information about your system. This information includes CAD drawings, component spec sheets, wiring schematics, and detailed photographs of your system.
- Eliminates the need to build a costly pump house.
- Removable bolt-down and single or double roll-off features provide easy service access.
- 5052 H-32 Marine grade aluminum resists corrosion.
- Locking doors prevent vandalism and intrusion.
- Ventilation fans regulate temperature.
- 3/8” thick, brake-press folded structural stainless steel.
- Provides support for the entire pump station.
- Efficiently sized to provide a compact dimensional footprint.
Corrosion Fighting Powder Coating
- Heat fused, polyester TGIC powder coating—Combats corrosion and dramatically increases the life of the pump station.
- Piping is coated inside and out, as are the skids and manifolds.
- Potable and Non-Potable options: NSF rated potable systems.
- Custom colors available to meet specific requirements.
- 1 Year Warranty covering all service and replacement of all pump station components.
- Extended warranties are available.
Vertical Multistage Pumps
- Performance Ranges: o Flow: 5 – 1000+ GPM; Pressure (Head): 10 – 1200+ FT; HP: 0.5 – 500+ hp.
- Low operation and maintenance costs.
- NEMA motor
Butterfly Isolation Valves
- Reduce station downtime by making it easy to quickly isolate pumps and other station components for service and maintenance.
Silent Check Valves
- Prevent water from flowing backwards through the system, silently and with minimal pressure drop.
Air Relief Valves
- Prevent entrained air from throttling system flow, continuously acting to release air from high points in the system.
High Pressure Relief Valves (Optional)
- Protect the system from pressure surges. Available to be electrically operated and controlled from the PLC.
UL Listed Control Panel
- Designed and built according to Industry Best Practices. Custom control panels designed and manufactured in a UL 508A listed facility.
- Open Source Control. Comprehensive electrical and control schematics are included with each control panel, making them serviceable by non-proprietary service technicians.
Energy Saving Variable Frequency Drives
- VFDs increase the efficiency of submersible turbine pump stations by adjusting the pump operations to fit fluctuating demands.
- VFDs ensure that the system maintains constant pressure even as demand fluctuates.
Programmable Logic Controllers
- Intelligent Controls and Monitoring. PLCs can provide comprehensive monitoring and control of the system, including monitoring total flow, intake and discharge pressure, and motor frequency and performance.
- Motor Alternation. With multiple pump configurations, the PLC will alternate the lead and lag pumps for better wearing of the motors, extending the life of the motor.
- System Protection from electrical faults, pressure faults, flow faults, and temperature faults.
- Remote Monitoring. When equipped with remote SCADA tools, it is possible to monitor and control pump stations from anywhere an internet connection exists.
- Multiple I/Os. Can incorporate multiple inputs and outputs from a range of sources, including pressure transducers, flow meters, and electronically controlled valves.
Easy to Use Human Machine Interface
- Touchscreen interface makes controlling and monitoring the system intuitive and straightforward.
System Diagnostic Utilities
- Enable operators to view, diagnose, and troubleshoot system faults.
Stainless Steel Pressure Gauges
- Provide operators with real-time readings of both intake and discharge pressure.
Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers
- Accurately detects system pressure and sends 4-20 mA analog signals to the PLC.
High Pressure Switches
- A backup device that shuts the system down in a high pressure event.
- Both magnetic and paddle-wheel style flow meters measure discharge flow and sends signals to the PLC, which records the flow data and can adjust the pumps according to flow thresholds.