Standard Panel Features:
– 1-year Warranty
– Fully Programmed and Tested Prior to Shipment
– Service Entrance Rated Disconnect
– HOA & Status Indicator Lights
– Manual Speed Potentiometer
– Full Color Schematic
– Indoor Rated
From initial design phase to installation, maintenance, and service—our engineers and technicians combine expertise with friendly service—ensuring that your pre-packaged vertical turbine pump station is designed, built, and performs to your exact needs and specifications.
Our experts work with you to design a system that best meets your requirements. Before building, we provide submittals containing complete information regarding the technical specs of all major system components, including pumps, valves, sensors, filters, and control panel components—as well as detailed CAD drawings and electrical schematics.
Manufacturing and Testing
Each pump station is manufactured in our UL certified manufacturing facility, then, they are rigorously tested according to site-specific conditions. This way, you’ll know that the station will arrive at the site ready to perform as required by your system.
System Start-up and Training
Our factory trained technicians know the pump station inside and out, and will provide comprehensive training to operators and/or owners. Each station also includes a comprehensive operations and maintenance manual providing essential information to extend the life of the system.
Service and Support
With 24/7 support, you get the peace of mind knowing that if your pump station faults, you can talk with a real factory trained technician with access to comprehensive information about your system. This information includes CAD drawings, component spec sheets, wiring schematics, and detailed photographs of your system.
UL Listed Control Panel
- Designed and built according to Industry Best Practices. Custom control panels designed and manufactured in a UL 508A listed facility.
- Open Source Control. Comprehensive electrical and control schematics are included with each control panel, making them serviceable by non-proprietary service technicians.
Energy Saving Variable Frequency Drives
- VFDs increase the efficiency of submersible turbine pump stations by adjusting the pump operations to fit fluctuating demands.
- VFDs ensure that the system maintains constant pressure even as demand fluctuates.
Programmable Logic Controllers
- Intelligent Controls and Monitoring. PLCs can provide comprehensive monitoring and control of the system, including monitoring total flow, intake and discharge pressure, and motor frequency and performance.
- Motor Alternation. With multiple pump configurations, the PLC will alternate the lead and lag pumps for better wearing of the motors, extending the life of the motor.
- System Protection from electrical faults, pressure faults, flow faults, and temperature faults.
- Remote Monitoring. When equipped with remote SCADA tools, it is possible to monitor and control pump stations from anywhere an internet connection exists.
- Multiple I/Os. Can incorporate multiple inputs and outputs from a range of sources, including pressure transducers, flow meters, and electronically controlled valves.
Easy to Use Human Machine Interface
- Touchscreen interface makes controlling and monitoring the system intuitive and straightforward.
System Diagnostic Utilities
- Enable operators to view, diagnose, and troubleshoot system faults.
Stainless Steel Pressure Gauges
- Provide operators with real-time readings of both intake and discharge pressure.
Stainless Steel Pressure Transducers
- Accurately detects system pressure and sends 4-20 mA analog signals to the PLC.
High Pressure Switches
- A backup device that shuts the system down in a high pressure event.
- Both magnetic and paddle-wheel style flow meters measure discharge flow and sends signals to the PLC, which records the flow data and can adjust the pumps according to flow thresholds.